Friday, November 4, 2011

It was only a matter of time...

     So, I have some time to myself for the first evening in forever and thought the perfect way to amuse myself would be to begin boring the online community! Since I've just decided to start writing more seriously, a blog seems like an easy place to start. I hope someday to have some followers to interact and discuss things with, but while I'm waiting I'll tell you a little bit about what I envision this could be:
     I've been thinking about joining a writer's group but don't get out a lot, so I envision occasionally posting short things I've written and getting feedback from others on what works, what doesn't, what they connect with, etc. I'd also be happy to post others' writings for the same sort of feedback if someone finds this blog who hasn't got a place yet to share their work but would like to see what kind of a reaction a piece gets.
     That's all I've got so far - I have a lot to learn about this! I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes...

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea, and I can now make comments, as long as I do so anonymously, which works for me. Google has become semi-accommodating (although spell-check would make things even better), so I can be your first stalker now! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a stalker!! Chances are good (sorry, World!) that I will continue blogging, at least in foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the discussion :)